Here is a simple way to create your own map, based on you image ;)
PHP MapTiler class allow to prepare the image with PHP, to use it in the own map. It splits the main image in to the standard tiles.
Download here PHP MapTiler
Example make custom map:
I have published on Github script to analyze the site files. Can be useful to find changed/hacked files if you are not allowed use any version control system.
Script will scan all files depend from the filter option and store result in to the files.map, that allow you compare the couple maps in future for find changed files. Aslo do sorting by path, filename, extension, size, last modification, last inode change, permissions, file state.
Download here filelist-php
So, how to use it:
- Put script in to the server
- Change the script options if need (e.g. current path, exclude filter, default map name)
- Run it! (open in the browser)
- As result you will get the full file list table and the file map
- Script will make the new map file after each click on Scan again, that allow you compare the couple maps in future
Warning! Do not leave this script and the .map files with free access on the server! Use .htaccess for access control.
FullAjax, How to
Download latest version of the library (can here) and connect it to the site.
//here configuration for fullajax
Next you must (more…)
New version of the Add FullAjax plugin for Joomla! (2011.01.10).
Plugin connect FullAjax lib to Joomla. And enables easy setup of the library.
- use FullAjax v1.0.4 build 12
- add version for Joomla! 1.6
- add update Breadcrumbs
- add loading animation
- PDF export now works
- user component and module now works correctly (may require additional configuration)
- automatic change class “active” for active menu item
-> Download < -
How to configure: